The second (almost) annual Tacohocken is being held on Saturday, October 2nd from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. During Tacohocken, participants will enjoy $1 tacos at the participating restaurants and bars, plus signature tacos (regular price) and drink specials. The event is sponsored by the Abe Thomson Group at Keller Williams and The Giglio Group at CrossCountry Mortgage.
Participating restaurants and bars are:
- Bar Sera
- Guppy's Good Times
- $1 Taco - Marinated, free-range grilled chicken, cilantro, queso fresco
- $4 Featured Taco - Ground bison meat, melted beer cheese, jalapeno slaw, avocado dressing
- $6 Drink Special - Conshy Crush
- Flanigan's Boathouse
- Gypsy Saloon
- $1 Taco - Classic beef taco
- $14 Featured Taco - Chicken cheesesteak tacos
- $6 Drink Special - Pomegranta margarita
- Jasper's Backyard
- $1 Taco - Ground beef, shredded cheddar, lime sour cream, shredded lettuce
- $3 Featured Taco - Chicken tinga taco with sour cream, shredded lettuce, cilantro
- Drink Special - Spicy pineapple margarita (price TBD)
- Southern Cross Kitchen
- $1 Taco - Cheesesteak taco
- $16 Featured Taco - Chicken N’ chorizo w/ corn salsa, cotija cheese, avocado, zesty aioli, sour cream, onion, cilantro. Comes with two tacos
- $6 Featured Drink - Passionfruit margarita
- The Great American Pub
- The Lucky Dog Gastropub
- $1 Taco - Spicy chicken taco with chipotle sour cream
- $5 Featured Taco - Pulled pork with salsa verde
- $5 Drink Special - Margarita
- The StoneRose
Tickets are $25 and include, the must-have Tacohocken t-shirt and the first drink free. Specific signature tacos and drink specials will be announced starting mid-September.
When buying a ticket, you will select which bar/restaurant you will start from. After the first hour, you are free to roam and visit the others at your own pace.
All attendees must adhere to any COVID-19 restrictions required by local authorities or participating bars and restaurants.
THROUGH AUGUST 29th, USE PROMO CODE "TACO" AT CHECKOUT TO SAVE $2.50 PER TICKET.