Update - If you have tickets, check-in is on Saturday at Flanigan's Boathouse from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Only one person needs to come upstairs for your group.
Tickets are still available through the start of the event. Buy them online and then come to check in.
The third edition of Tacohocken is being held on Saturday, November 5th from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. During Tacohocken, participants will enjoy $2 tacos at the participating restaurants and bars, plus signature tacos (regular price) and drink specials. The event is sponsored by the Abe Thomson Group at Keller Williams.
Participating restaurants and bars are:
- Bar Sera
- $2 Fried Chicken Tacos, arugula, dill ranch, pickled cabbage, fried onions
- $19 Short Rib Tacos, gochujang, arugula, radish, gochujang sesame aioli (3)
- $5 draft beers, $7 house red and house white wines by the glass
- Guppy's Good Times
- $2 Chicken Taco
- $4 Shrimp Taco
- $6 Conshy Crushes and $3 domestic bottles
- Flanigan's Boathouse
- $2 Chipotle Chicken Tacos with pulled chipotle chicken thigh + shredded cabbage + Pico de Gallo + queso fresco + corn tortilla
- $14 Chorizo Tacos Meal with ground chorizo sausage + shredded lettuce + onion + cilantro + avocado + queso fresco + corn tortillas
- $5 Kiki Bloody Marys and $5.00 Mimosa
- Southern Cross Kitchen
- $2 Steak Taco
- $6 Steak & Chorizo Taco
- $8 Apple Margarita and $6 Bourbon Sweat Tea
- The Great American Pub
- $2 Vegan Jackfruit Tinga Taco, onion: Jackfruit simmered in a fire-roasted tomato and chipotle sauce, avocado crema, chopped onion, cilantro
- $6 Blackened Salmon Taco, Arugula, Lime crema, queso fresco, Mango Pico
- $5 Margaritas and $4 Corona bottles
- The StoneRose
- $2 Blacked Chicken Taco, sriracha aioli, lettuce, flour tortilla
- $18 Short Rib Tacos, cheddar sauce, scallions, flour tortilla (3)
- $5 draft beers, $7 house red and house white wine by the glass
Tickets are $25 and include the first drink free. A shirt is included with the purchase if ordered prior to October 26th.
When buying a ticket, you will select which bar/restaurant you will start from. After the first hour, you are free to roam and visit the others at your own pace.