Get your team together now for the Spring edition of The Great Ambler Scavenger Hunt taking place on Saturday, May 18th from noon to 2:00 p.m. (check-in between 11:00 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.) at Gypsy Blu.
The hunt will take your team on an adventure across the Ambler area on foot exploring history, participating in challenges and solving clues with a murder mystery twist!
Here's how it works:
- Each team can have up to five people. Be as creative as you want with your team name, you can even dress up to show your team spirit
- There are two divisions of participants: Regular Division and a Stroller/Family Division
- Regular Division is $25 per person if ordered prior to May 18th or $30 day of. Comes with t-shirt if orderred by May 10th.
- Stroller/Family Division is $45 per team if ordered prior to May 18th or $50 the day of. The team must include a baby, toddler or a young child. Includes two adult tee shirts per team if ordered by May 10th.
- Check-in is at Gypsy Blu between 11:00 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
- Teams check off items as they complete them which will include capturing photos or video of certain items and challenges
- Teams earn points for each item collected and challenges completed. Clues and challenges have different point values depending on degree of difficulty. The team with most points, factored with the time it took to complete the hunt, wins.
- The hunt starts at noon sharp. Teams have two hours to complete as much of the hunt as possible
- Teams must compete on foot and remain together at all times (no cars, bike, etc)
- Each team needs a phone with photo and video capability
**We can only guarantee tee shirt sizes if you register before May 10th- otherwise tee shirts will be given on a first come, first served basis until they run out**
IMPORTANT - If your team buys tickets individually, please let everyone know the team name and enter that name where asked during the ticket buying process.