Today is the day! Tickets are still available. Buy tickets online and then come to Flanigan's Boathouse between 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. for your wristband and drink ticket! Everyone who doesn't have a wristband yet, should come to the Boathouse to receive one, their drink ticket and a t-shirt (if they ordered prior to the cutoff date).
The first annual Conshy Grilled Cheese Bender is being held on Saturday, February 8th from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. at multiple locations across Conshohocken and West Conshohocken. The event is sponsored by Noele Stinson, Realtor.
During the event, each participating restaurant will be offering $1 grilled cheeses and a signature grilled cheese of their own creation and price point. There will also be $3 craft beers and $5 glasses of wine on special. Tickets are $20 and include your first drink free.
* * * Please note that as of 2/3 at 10:00 a.m. t-shirts are no longer being offered with ticket. The order has been placed. * * *
If you attended Tacohocken (returning in June of 2020), this event is the same idea, just with grilled cheeses!
When buying a ticket, you will select at which participating bar/restaurant you want to start and stay for the first hour. After that, you are free to visit the other locations at your own pace.
The participating bars/restaurants are Flanigan's Boathouse, Southern Cross Kitchen, The Lucky Dog, and The Great American Pub in Conshohocken. Across the river in West Conshohocken participating are Baggataway Tavern, Gypsy Saloon, and Jasper's WestSide.
Menus and specials (this will be updated as we receive each bar/restaurants information)
- $1 grilled cheese - whole grain bread, Granny Smith apples, whole grain mustard, and brie
- Signature grilled cheese - duck confit grilled cheese with caramelized onions, white American, and sharp cheddar on a pretzel roll for $12.00
- $3 Founders All Day IPA
- $5 Simonet French Sparkling Wine
Southern Cross Kitchen
- $1 grilled cheese pocket with tomato soup shot
- Signature grilled cheese - grilled Munster & horseradish cheddar with roast beef, sweet onion jam on sourdough w/ French onion soup shot for $14
- $3 Workhorse Brewing and Sterling Pig drafts
- $5 glasses of all Woodbridge wines
- $1 French Onion Grilled Cheese (Caramelized onion, Swiss cheese, provolone cheese) on sourdough
- Signature grilled cheese - Short Rib Grilled Cheese with pulled smoked short rib, caramelized onion. sliced pickles, Muenster cheese, Swiss cheese, Billy B’s BBQ sauce, on sourdough for $12
- Signature grilled cheese - Peanut Butter & Jam Grilled Cheese with creamy peanut butter, grape jelly, bacon. cheddar cheese, Muenster cheese, on wheat bread for $10
- $3 Wissahickon Brewing drafts
- $5 house wines
The Lucky Dog Gastropub
- $1 grilled cheese with artisan white bread with cooper sharp cheese
- Signature grilled cheese: Artisan white bread, cheddar & American cheese topped with house smoke barbeque brisket for $13.00
- $3 New Belgium Fat Tire Ale drafts
- $5 glasses of Sycamore Lane Chard & Cab
- $1 grilled cheese is a Bacon Jam Grilled Cheese: with tomato jam (onion, tomato, bacon), provolone cheese on Texas toast.
- Signature Grilled Cheese is a Lobster Mac N' Cheese Grilled Cheese with Gypsy's signature Lobster Mac N' Cheese (asiago, parmesan and goat cheese) on Texas toast
- $3 cans of Conshohocken Brewings Type A IPA
$5 glasses of Homemade Red Sangria
- $1 grilled cheese is a habanero pepper jack grilled cheese with a tomato basil soup shooter
- Signature grilled cheese is a taleggio grilled cheese with apple butter, cherry wood smoked bacon, and a honey drizzle on buttered texas toast for $11
- Beer special is $3 Firestone Walker Easy Jack Drafts
- $5 house wines
The Great American Pub
- $1 grilled cheese is a classic grilled cheese with tomato and smoked bacon
- Signature grilled cheese is the G.A.P. grilled cheese with smoked brisket, with Dijon Mac & Cheese, on grilled sourdough
- $3 Sierra Nevada 40th Anniversary and Captain Lawrence Citra Dreams
- $5 all house wines
Menus subject to change without notice.